Hard Chrome Plating Gun Parts
Since 1932 Greystone has been the innovator in chrome plating technologies. Hard chrome plating gun parts provides a hard surface coating which achieves durability, corrosion resistance, abrasion tolerance, heat mitigation, and reduced friction.
Our experience and refined high volume processes meet commercial and government Mil-Spec and provide large capacity output capabilities. As a market leader in Hard Chrome plating gun parts, we have mastered the ability to consistently deliver superior products resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction.
As a full-service single source, hard chrome plating company, we specialize in the following:
- Hard chrome, thin dense chrome & crack-free chrome expertise with more than fifteen chrome plating tanks.
- Custom plating fixtures designed & fabricated in-house for custom in-house developed plating systems
- ID plating & coverage in challenging non-line-of-sight bores and recessed surfaces
- Internally developed Chrome Precision Plating System (PPS) capable of holding +/- .0001" tolerance
- Chrome plating on various substrates including CRES & aluminum
- Exceptional wear characteristics with chrome hardness exceeding 1k Hv (HRc 69)
- Highly lubricious coating for high-rate-of-fire applications & ease of cleaning gunpowder residue
- High-volume capacity for Bolt Carriers, Firing Pins, Gas Blocks, Gas Pistons, Bolts, Feed Levers, and other parts
- Shipments throughout the US
Contact or call Greystone Defense Finishing at Greystone-Induplate 401-231-5770 for all of your hard chrome plating gun part requirements. We are vertically integrated for multiple applications, offer superior quality, large production capabilities, and expedited turnaround times.
- AMS 2460 process standard
- AMS-QQ-C-320 process standard
- MIL-STD-171 Finish 1.2.2 process standard