Mil-spec plating & finishing services
Greystone Defense Finishing has over 10 years of experience in providing Mil-spec plating & finishing services and provides superior hard coat anodizing through multiple fully automated, high volume, production lines in Rhode Island and Virginia. These lines are specifically built to serve the firearms market to ensure consistent quality across many part types. Greystone processes over 1 million AR-15/MSR receivers in per year and is currently building additional capacity for growth.
Our Mil-Spec plating & finishing services are exceptional!
Greystone Defense Finishing’s custom, dedicated, and proven MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing process ensures 100% customer satisfaction!
Our customer focused highly trained staff will provide dedicated assistance for your hard coat anodizing requirements. We also have a vast experience in supporting defense contracts and associated first article and certification requirements.
Programs include: M4, M16, M249, M240, Mk19 (active supplier on multiple parts for several prime contractors)
Mil-Spec plating & finishing services include:
- Crack-free chrome lining 5.56 & 7.62 barrels
- Military processing technical data planning
- MIL-spec dimensional tolerances
- Bolt Carriers - chrome & phosphate
- Experienced in defense contracts, first articles and Certified Test Reports (CTR) per Mil-Spec requirements
Contact or call Greystone Defense Finishing at Greystone of Virginia 757-566-8070 for all of your Mil-Spec plating & finishing services project requirements. We are vertically integrated for multiple applications, offer superior quality, large production capabilities, and expedited turnaround times.
Specifications / Certifications
- Chrome plating iaw 1.2.2 of MIL-STD-171 per AMS 2460
- Manganese phosphate coating iaw 5.3.1 or MIL-STD-171 per MIL-DTL-16232
- Anodize iaw MIL-A-8625 Type II and Type III and 7.2 and 7.5 of MIL-STD-171
- Dry Film Lubricants iaw MIL-PRF-46010